Saturday 1 May 2010

Lost little soul.
















White Rabbits are few and far between hereabouts , even on the first day of the month. None the less there was one surprise in store.
Although I missed out on blubbery things this morning at Fishguard Harbour, these tysties were a nice little consolation prize as were a pair of Sandwich Terns. Newly fledged Ravens were also loafing here and there.
Its not every day I add a tick to my Pembrokeshire List and I suppose its "plastic" but quite clearly confused by the multitudinous signage in two historic languages! Perhaps a lost little soul from St Davids?
I forgot to mention that yesterday although I failed to trace the source, I heard the evocative reedy call of a diver, RTD I thought, but having heard it only once not sure, nice though!